ALEX!

Special Events

Here there will be posts about special events and celebrations that happen at my school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Partner !!!! How is life for Master Alex all the way down under ! I can see that you have been very busy with your blog space and using the internet. I think it is wonderful that you and your classmates are learning to use the internet at such a young age. We old folks never dreamt of doing this when we were young. As you know, I am learning to become a pilot out here in Texas, U.S.A. . Texas is actually a desert but all you see are houses and buildings all over but you get the same weather here just like you get in a desert. Hot in the day and very cold at night. Come fly with me one day and I will take you into the clouds so that you can reach out and take a bite into it just like you do with cotton candy. I will say a Yee haaah! Just as the Cowboys say out here ! You take care of yourself Master Alex Stephenson, your Uncle(baba) is so proud of you. Remember to feed your virtual pet and study hard. Take care dearest Alex.

Anonymous said...

Heeey Alex. Your doing a really good job on your blog :). I bet you will have as much fun as I did last year. Blogging is so fun. I love your spiders name, "FLYGUY". I think you will do great on your blog. :)
Well I have to go keep up the good work.

Love Shannon is year 7L.

Anonymous said...

hi alex i really like your pokeomons there name is moltres. and milotic you know. moltres and can you please go to my blog and
leave a comment thank you from denzel poke brothers pokemon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex hope you are having a great time dubi we all really miss you From your freind ryan